- Reasons to submit to the Public Art Archive
- Templates for Artist Permission Letter and Artist Permission Form – useful templates when public art administrators and organization staff need to collect permission from artists to post images of their artwork on the Public Art Archive. Both of these forms can be managed online. The Public Art Archive team can support these efforts.
- Job Templates – useful for advertising for assistants, volunteers, and/or interns to complete data compilation or photography for your collection.
- Call For Entry – invite artists to submit artworks directly through an open call for artworks on CaFE.
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Tools for Photographing Public Art – see section Tips for Photographing Outdoor Buildings or Public Art.
- Google Streetview Tutorial– useful for pinpointing addresses as well as GPS coordinates for artworks.
- Link to your collection and artwork detail pages through our Search & Explore feature.
- What is a Collection Showcase page and how does it work. Find out here.
- Graphics to use on your website to link your visitors to your Showcase in the PAA.
- Follow @PAArchive on Twitter and Instagram and Like Public Art Archive on Facebook. Include those handles in your posts about your showcase.
- Sign up for the PAArtners newsletter to stay in-the-know as the project grows.
- More information on Fair Use from the College Art Association (CAA).
- Looking for more? Check out our Resources page.